What's new

Dream Car

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Non realistic dream car is a Mclaren P1. I know that on paper the LaFerrari and the 918 are faster and better but I love the styling of this car.

For a realistic car I love the new Ford Mustang GT350. My father had a Mustang GT when I was growing up so I have always wanted one. it's just not practical at the moment.
Agreed, I'd rather have the p1, it just looks so badass compared to the Porsche. In last month's motortrend, the 918 beat it at Laguna seca, but not my much. Ferrari refused to send the La Ferrari.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to check out the huayra 730s 1 of 1 in the world a couple weekends ago at a cars and coffee in Houston. Very awesome car. Lined up next to a 2 Porsche 918's, 2 McLaren P1's, a La Ferrari, and a Enzo. Out of that bunch it would be one of these or the 918 Porsche for me.
KWG_0743 by Shift_Six, on Flickr
I saw that over on Arfcom and I'm still just as jealous.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Agreed, I'd rather have the p1, it just looks so badass compared to the Porsche. In last month's motortrend, the 918 beat it at Laguna seca, but not my much. Ferrari refused to send the La Ferrari.
Ferrari is very Anal at who drives their new cars. Top Gear could never finish their 3 way test because Ferrari would never let them drive the LaFerrari. And I think it was McClaren wouldn't let them drive the p1 in certain places.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice! Another ARFcom'r here !! I dont feel so alone anymore haha jk

Really honestly though, if I had good money to buy any car I wanted... It would probably be something like this.

Thats a Singer Porsche 911 I believe. Singer put a lot of modern elements into the old 911. Looks beautiful.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thats a Singer Porsche 911 I believe. Singer put a lot of modern elements into the old 911. Looks beautiful.
You're correct. Old styling + new tech = amazingness in my book.. Same goes with the company that makes "New" Jag E-Types

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
@stukibuilt
Wow! That is a nice car! Tell him i'll trade him my 2013 Jeep Wranger Sport Unlimited and my 6 year old (the difficult stuff is done, like potty training) for his car. Lol.
Ha, yeah, I will get right on it... Lol.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to get GTR money. T88 single, fully built. He has over 100k just in the motor. You never get back what you put in, though... That's why I still have my s2000... I can't take the hit... Ha.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ha, yeah, I will get right on it... Lol.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to get GTR money. T88 single, fully built. He has over 100k just in the motor. You never get back what you put in, though... That's why I still have my s2000... I can't take the hit... Ha.
Damn...100k in just the engine?! That's crazy! I'm disappointed that Nissan made the GTR automatic only. I know it's faster around a track and all that nonsense, but manual is just more fun. I want an S2000. Always loved those cars.