What's new

Drew Estate at Outlaw (South) - October 15

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm trying to find a way... as we talked about during the Tatuaje Event thread for Outlaw... I'm surprised Bob hasn't responded. He must be sick from eating that Possum... lol.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Not sure on time, yet. Probably earlier, like we did last year. Got good seats, that way! LOL

Jake? What about you?? Krishna?? ERDoc??

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I sure as hell wish I had a B&M like the Outlaw!?! Pete shows his face around Seattle every now and then, but that's about it for events... JD snuck into Seattle a couple months ago and drove a couple hours away to promote Acid, damn you JD! LOL

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I think Dan and I will try to get there close to open (9am) to get good seats and start enjoying our day!

So far, looks like the BOTL'ers will include:
Frank
Dan
Bob
JDog
Larry

I'm looking very forward to Saturday!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
THE OUTLAW EVENTS:
OCTOBER 14 & 15 + DINNER ON OCTOBER 16:

Just found out that Jose Blanco (Joya de Nicaragua) will be with us, as well as Dirty Fabien, and possibly Willy Herrera. Really looking forward to this event, and of course, am going to have some especially special cigars with us for the BOTL guys who show up. My goal is to have Liga Privada L40 Lanceros, old JD4's, and of course UNDERCROWN in all sizes.

This should be a really fun event weekend at the OUTLAW !!!

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
THE OUTLAW EVENTS:
OCTOBER 14 & 15 + DINNER ON OCTOBER 16:

Just found out that Jose Blanco (Joya de Nicaragua) will be with us, as well as Dirty Fabien, and possibly Willy Herrera. Really looking forward to this event, and of course, am going to have some especially special cigars with us for the BOTL guys who show up. My goal is to have Liga Privada L40 Lanceros, old JD4's, and of course UNDERCROWN in all sizes.

This should be a really fun event weekend at the OUTLAW !!!

Best,
JD
Awesome!! Will be great to meet Jose and possibly Willy!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
watched them unpack about 50 boxes of DE/LE product for this weekend!!! primarily LP 9 and undercrown. sadly, no t-52. gonna be a great event!