What's new

Drew Estate bought by Swisher

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Drew Estates money maker cigars are trash, thats why if this is true its ok with me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the DE bandwagon just imploded is all - HE Nortenos at $9 for their coronitas ??? fukin retarded imo...
I just got 10 for 6 bucks each. ;) Still a lot for a 4x44 but what are ya gonna do.

And I actually can believe this. Swisher has been pushing hard into the premium cigar industry hence creating Royal Gold.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
So you haven't posted in over a year and a half to post a rumor? My source says you're full of shit.

I'll eat my words and re-open this if proven otherwise.

Edit: I added a question mark to the original thread title since it's conjecture at this time.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Bump.

1. If you believe rumors - you would know that DE has been purchased five times already.

2. If someday we take a major partner or sell DE, I will tell CATS immediately, Myself.

3. If DE were to ever sell, I will be there the way Fred Noe (Bean) watches over Jim Beam because I love my company and will never let anything happen to our quality - ever.

4. I am still grieving the loss of my friend Kiki Berger and don't appreciate this guy spreading lies while I'm already suffering.
Source: Jonathan Drew