What's new

Drew Estate event with JD in Deltona, FL.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yes still in Navarre in the panhandle driving down Thursday, event Friday, Disney with my wife and kid Sat & Sun then drive back on Mon, I went to the DE event at Cigarhustler back in Oct when I was on vacation in Orlando also was a great time, I know a few of the locals so that is another reason I am traveling so far! Looking forward to meeting you guys also.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yes still in Navarre in the panhandle driving down Thursday, event Friday, Disney with my wife and kid Sat & Sun then drive back on Mon, I went to the DE event at Cigarhustler back in Oct when I was on vacation in Orlando also was a great time, I know a few of the locals so that is another reason I am traveling so far! Looking forward to meeting you guys also.
Small world. My parents use to live in Navarre and then Crestview. I have made that drive more times than I care to count.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Small world. My parents use to live in Navarre and then Crestview. I have made that drive more times than I care to count.
The drive isn't too bad except all of those damn toll roads as you get closer to Orlando, looking forward to smoking one with you guys down there!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Haha, not sure I want to add an hour or two to the drive already and sweat out my body weight. Think I may have to settle for one of our newer rides.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Morning bump. Event is tonight. Come on out if you are in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hanging out with JD at an event. He gifted YodisMatt and me an A. Awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2