What's new

Drew Estate event with JD in Deltona, FL.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
nice, looks like you all are having a good time and scoring some Unicos :)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
What a great time. If you have one of these events scheduled near you, do not miss it. Jonathan could not have been nicer. Once he knew we were from BOTL he made us stay with him behind the counter, after he lit a LPA for us that is. And pretty much everyone who talked to him walked away with some swag and more often than not a lit DE cigar. And the guys who run the store where fantastic hosts, http://www.cigarhustler.com/ , they have a great little store and lounge area with a nice selection in the humidor. A big thanks to them for making sure everyone who wanted some UF-13, FFP, and L40 got some. It was great meeting some more brothers from BOTL; YodisMatt, Dstew, and Rhino...good guys all. Yodis had his lovely wife with him as well, and how he conned her into marrying him I'll never know. And Dave, if you are reading this, Yodis is NOT the Vendetta Bomber...but of course you already know that.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
HaHa awesome time guys, it was great to meet some BOTL and put some faces with names. JD was great and showed the true class and heart that all the DE crew has for the community. Cigarhustler's place was really nice with a great walk in. Mikes crew were all great and very helpful as well. The A was awesome (believe JD said they had about a year an a half of age on them) as was the event, what a great way to start off my birthday month!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Rad guys, looked like a lot of fun. Signed boxes of UF-13 and LP As, very cool cat JD is. Glad you guys had a night to remember and met up with fellow BotL.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The blend is amazing, one of the best cigars I have ever had and lasted for sooo long. Its the only stick I had all night at the event.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
JD gifting another A to rhino. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/01/ejuna7yd.jpg[/IG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

So is the A just a different blend than an L40? Looks same size no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]

Wayyy different.
It's a tweaked T52 blend in a 9.25x47 vitola.[/QUOTE]

Woah.... Ok, that's a big unit. JD must have big hands or my perception is way off...
KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is a really big unit (thanks for noticing). It took almost three hours to smoke. It was amazing burned beautifully and maintained a great flavor the entire time.