What's new

Drew Estate Online store

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hm, it doesn't work from their main site, when you click SHOP it still says it's being revamped. Also, I don't see the Liga Privada lighter, I wonder when that goes up for sale. I will say this, I'll be buying the No. 9 T-shirt.
We are linking it to the main site as we speak.

Also, the Liga lighter will be up there as soon as they come in!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Love the shirts, wonder how they fit? I'll be checking back to see what you guys say about the fit. Hope they are the more athletic slim fit shirts like the Tatuaje's at NHC, those rock!
They are slimmer fitting.

We are currently coming up with some new designs that will be printed on a new, thinner style of t-shirt.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm just happy to see shirts that fit Americans, lol. Let's just say I won't be buying many clothes here in Japan!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I think they have some lighters in the works
I contacted Xikar about the release and avalibility of the Liga Privada lighters and received a response today....

Larry,

We are slowly but surely getting these in stock! The most current ETA for these items is around October 6th. We will then be sending them out to our retailers who have ordered them. I would suggest contacting your local retailer to see if they have this item on order or if they plan on carry it. Below is a direct link to our retailers listed by state.

http://www.xikar.com/retailers.asp

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I contacted Xikar about the release and avalibility of the Liga Privada lighters and received a response today....

Larry,

We are slowly but surely getting these in stock! The most current ETA for these items is around October 6th. We will then be sending them out to our retailers who have ordered them. I would suggest contacting your local retailer to see if they have this item on order or if they plan on carry it. Below is a direct link to our retailers listed by state.

http://www.xikar.com/retailers.asp
Thanks Larry, we will have them online as soon as they come in.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Saw the ashtray up close and personal at an event tonight. I spent WAY too much on raffle tickets trying to win one. Those that did win weren't remotely interested in my advances to trade for/purchase said ashtray. They look even better in person.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Saw the ashtray up close and personal at an event tonight. I spent WAY too much on raffle tickets trying to win one. Those that did win weren't remotely interested in my advances to trade for/purchase said ashtray. They look even better in person.
Yea, I've been eyeing those on the website. The look pretty darn awesome. The only thing (from the pictures, mind) is that the actual cigar holders on the ashtray look way too shallow ... as in it's not going to hold your cigar w/out having to lean it on a table or something. Is this just the pic (or maybe I'm retarded), or did it look this way to you when you saw it?

But it's the coolest looking ashtray I've ever seen, so if I'm wrong and it holds cigars well, then I really want to get one :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That's the drawback I saw as well. You are going to have to lean the cigar one way or the other, there probably isn't enough area to lay the cigar flat. Regardless, it was a gorgeous piece.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
There's a bunch of stuff I want (Holy CRAP those LP ashtrays are the SH*T). I'll probably just get some folks to pick some of it up as gifts for B-Day/Christmas, whatnot, but would really like to be able to just buy something. I'm just curious, because I don't see anything that would keep shipments from Florida, unless they are IN Florida (looks like in Miami?) and trying to avoid charging taxes or some such? Hell, I'll pay sales tax. :dunno: