What's new

Drew Estate Props!!

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Glad to hear your problem was remedied with such generosity. From what I've seen and heard Drew has built his company this way.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
And Big Props to Lilo for keeping the consumer torch lit by showing us how its done!

class acts all the way around!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
it's ironic, when I first got involved in cigars, DE was never taken seriously. Seems like they've made quite the name for themselves since!

Congrats, brother, and WTG DE!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
it's ironic, when I first got involved in cigars, DE was never taken seriously. Seems like they've made quite the name for themselves since!

Congrats, brother, and WTG DE!
Saka and Drew have turned DE around...they still produce the flavored cigars, but they also produce some of the most consistent tasting and best constructed "real" (ahem) cigars to come to market recently...

Pair that with the amazing customer service, and I have been VERY impressed with their offerings lately...

~brooks

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I wonder what prompted the change? Maybe JD can chime in
one of these days....
I think it's a situation of just finally finding the right tobacco and having a person like saka to motivate them. Also despite what you or some people might think given the acid line, JD is a lover of full bodied Non flavored cigars first a foremost. So in a sense it's actually been a long time coming that they put out a traditional full bodied smoke.

bradb

Brown Label Crew
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saka and Drew have turned DE around...they still produce the flavored cigars, but they also produce some of the most consistent tasting and best constructed "real" (ahem) cigars to come to market recently...

Pair that with the amazing customer service, and I have been VERY impressed with their offerings lately...

~brooks
+1. I need to try more of their stuff