What's new

Drop Cigar Club

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just saw you’re a fellow Chicagoan. You in the city?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yezzir. Koz Park. I take it you are as well?

I put "Da Burbs" on my profile because I was jealous. You know how you meet somebody and you're all, "hey I'm from Chicago" and they're all, "hey me too" and you're all, "dope, what part you stay in?" And they're all "Schaumburg." So now I can do the opposite. Tell everybody I'm from the burbs .

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yezzir. Koz Park. I take it you are as well?

I put "Da Burbs" on my profile because I was jealous. You know how you meet somebody and you're all, "hey I'm from Chicago" and they're all, "hey me too" and you're all, "dope, what part you stay in?" And they're all "Schaumburg." So now I can do the opposite. Tell everybody I'm from the burbs .
So like me. I’m from the Woodridge area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I just received my email. I don't even see how to purchase. And its quite confusing. It says my offering is guaranteed til may 4 and once it passes that time it can go to another persons wish, yet I'm only able to request 2 through a wish. Is my offering a wish? This is Absurd.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Why didn't you guys just order? These do sound really good so I ordered 1 and wished 1 in case.
I think the first X amount of people to sign up for the club have guaranteed spots, and keep a guaranteed spot going forward so long as they keep ordering and don't skip a drop. Those people have so much time to order, then they lose their spot and those cigars start going towards fulfilling the wishes, probably in the order they were received. If you have a wish fulfilled, you then get a guaranteed spot on future drops so long as you don't skip any. I could be wrong, but that's my understanding of how it works.