What's new

Dum...dum...dum...da-da-dum, da-da-dum...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Oh man, I HATE the waiting! :smt090

Couple that with the fact that I'm waiting for an incoming trade package that probably should have been delivered today, but our mail lady (obviously covering for the regular person) had trouble even finding the right door to get in today and probably didn't bring all the mail with her.:smt013

This must be why Jerry sends out so many damn bombs...there's always one hitting! :lol:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Viper is sitting at home sipping his Gin and Tonic, and waiting for this alleged 'bomb' to arrive....He wanted to me make sure that you all know he is not scared, and still thinks that you guys are pansies :)

Andrew

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well, Hawkan's not here to hear your taunting, and my package isn't aimed at Viper, so...:smt102

And after watching the action for a while, I can be pretty sure I don't have the ammunition to go after Viper without going into the witness protection program...but YOU TC, I seem to remember a certain extraordinarily good looking aquaintance of mine laying the smack down on you. I'd hate to reawaken His Pulchritudinous...:smt102 :smt077

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The last I heard, his Pulchritudinous had been exiled from his alleged Empire and standed on some island in the South Pacific with nothing but Lone Wolfs and warm beer to keep him company? :cool:

Andrew

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ahhhhh...good. The propaganda corps does excellent work.

Lulling everyone into thinking he's no longer a danger. :-\"

:smt098

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Texas Cop said:
He looks kind of like this:
Here is the message i get when trying to view that image:

Mali, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.