What's new

E3 2015

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Been something i have wanted to go to for years, not so easy when you live in Australia though. One day!
Well, at least you have easy access to CCs in Australia.
My wife and I always say that we will go to E3 and/or comic con next year... Next year has yet to come. I hope you enjoy the show.
I have to say, you should definitely try to go at least once. It's a great experience.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have waited many moons for that Mass Effect trailer...
Different Galaxy, I guess that's EA's/Bioware's way of saying "yes, we know, we fucked up the last one so bad this was the only way around it"

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have waited many moons for that Mass Effect trailer...
Different Galaxy, I guess that's EA's/Bioware's way of saying "yes, we know, we fucked up the last one so bad this was the only way around it"
I lost interest after Bioware decided to give what the "fans" wanted and changed the ending.

Famous Smoke

Retailer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man I haven't bought a system since the wii almost 10 years ago lol.... last game I played/beat was COD Black Ops 1. The graphics and complexity of these games keeps getting crazier. I will not buy a PS4... I will not buy a PS4....

Love being teased watching these new gameplay videos though.

I'll wait until this is available to get back into gaming...

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Jim, I think you forgot to log out of the Famous account before posting, lol

My PS3 stopped working for WiFi and BlueTooth lately and I had to "hardwire" it to keep it working. In the past you just replaced a part of the motherboard, on the PS3 Slim it requires a new motherboard. That said, I am not really much of a gamer but after seeing the new Battlefront video and the new Tony Hawk ProSkater 5 I am very tempted to pick up a PS4...