What's new

E3 2015

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
To the ten kazillionth power! @ChefBoyRG54 , you haven't lived! ;)
lmao im ok with it
my parents weren't into scifi so i grew up not watching them. by the time i would have chosen to watch them they would have never lived up to the hype. Missed the bus...

however, i find spaceballs hilarious, especially on mushrooms. Does that count?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
im confused, is the new FF7 literally a remake of its predecessor but with nicer graphics? OR is it the same universe with a new story/game?

WhoTF wants to play the same game again when so many new games are hitting the scene?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
im confused, is the new FF7 literally a remake of its predecessor but with nicer graphics? OR is it the same universe with a new story/game?

WhoTF wants to play the same game again when so many new games are hitting the scene?
I don't mind it as long as Square pump out some new stuff too. Halo 2 Remastered brought a tear to my eye it was so pretty and it was good to revisit it.
But if it's a choice between a remaster and a new game, I'll take the new game.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I don't mind it as long as Square pump out some new stuff too. Halo 2 Remastered brought a tear to my eye it was so pretty and it was good to revisit it.
But if it's a choice between a remaster and a new game, I'll take the new game.
well theyve had the FFXV in teh works forever. Switching project names etc. Its supposed to be the FF that saves the dying franchise sine FF13 and 13-2 were both total BUTT in different ways(FF13 compeltely sandboxed while FF13-2 allowed you to break game with power ups too early...which i did)

Ive always been a FF fanboy but they really ened to get away from the fight cutscene and make it more open world live battle sequences to make it exciting instead of the snail crawl through dungeons where you take 10 steps, fight, take 8 steps, fight, and repeat. I want action over a good story but not FPS which is too repetitive for me. Hell, who knows what i want. Maybe im destined for retirement...

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
well theyve had the FFXV in teh works forever. Switching project names etc. Its supposed to be the FF that saves the dying franchise sine FF13 and 13-2 were both total BUTT in different ways(FF13 compeltely sandboxed while FF13-2 allowed you to break game with power ups too early...which i did)

Ive always been a FF fanboy but they really ened to get away from the fight cutscene and make it more open world live battle sequences to make it exciting instead of the snail crawl through dungeons where you take 10 steps, fight, take 8 steps, fight, and repeat. I want action over a good story but not FPS which is too repetitive for me. Hell, who knows what i want. Maybe im destined for retirement...
Agreed. I never finished 13 and I did the same thing with 13-2, it ended up being too easy. I didn't even realise that they'd released 13-3

I've seen this new battle system on YouTube and it looks completely different. Open world now and more hack n slash rather than turn based.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Agreed. I never finished 13 and I did the same thing with 13-2, it ended up being too easy. I didn't even realise that they'd released 13-3

I've seen this new battle system on YouTube and it looks completely different. Open world now and more hack n slash rather than turn based.
lets hope so

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My wife and I always say that we will go to E3 and/or comic con next year... Next year has yet to come. I hope you enjoy the show.
Never been to E3 but the wife and I have been to Comic Con many many times. It's gotten so huge now it's almost impossible to see everything even for the whole 4 days now, and it cost a small fortune to go all 4 days now.