What's new

Early morning smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well we closed, they had a contractor fix the issues that were left today before close, we are homeowners, I'll post pics when we move in.
Congratulations!!!! So that addy in your profile is no more??

Let us know when you get settled so we can send over the official BOTL humidor registration!

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Congratulations!!!! So that addy in your profile is no more??

Let us know when you get settled so we can send over the official BOTL humidor registration!

Thank you, my address wont change for at least a month, and actually I will have both until January because I cant get out of my lease until then. The house happened quicker than expected.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thank you, my address wont change for at least a month, and actually I will have both until January because I cant get out of my lease until then. The house happened quicker than expected.
Ahhh. Well congratulations! At least you’ll have some time to move your stuff out at your pace and not rush anything.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ahhh. Well congratulations! At least you’ll have some time to move your stuff out at your pace and not rush anything.

Thank you I really appreciate it, having the extra time will definitely make this move much less stressful

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Tomorrow morning I'll be introducing his ass to Mr. 5 Tine Rake and his sidekick Hard Rake.
Two years ago we had a beaver that cost the city over five grand to trap and remove! Thank you EPA red tape and some beaver hugging outfit (not the good kind).
This tributary hosts Silver, Chinook and Chum for spawning.

botl (1).JPG
botl (2).JPG