What's new

Early morning smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yeah, "pipes yay or nay?"
There was no solid conclusion.
I don’t think we ever come to one:). I’m not opposed to the idea. I just don’t know much about them or tobacco for them. I’d honestly have to watch a YouTube video or something to even know how to load & smoke one, not to mention what tobacco to buy. I just know that The pics of them I’ve seen here & there that there’s all kinds of tools, stands, cleaners, etc. in the pics that makes the whole thing look complicated.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Good morning all.
Let the pooches out to the field this morning and tripped over a mole mound!
"Hun, be a sweetheart and grab me a stick of dynamite please."
Yea l mowed the yard a couple days ago & an armadillo has been tearing up my yard. We live on the edge of a bluff so we’re mostly on rock. Therefore where he’s dug all over he’s pulling out rocks that I kept hitting with the mower & slinging everywhere that aren’t normally there. He’s probably gonna have to go soon so that I don’t sling a rock through a window or bust the vinyl siding. May have to sit up late one night & wait for him to come out.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
We jacked for a little bit last night.
I don’t think we ever come.
I’d honestly have to watch how to load & smoke one.
I just know The pics I’ve seen of tools makes the whole thing look complicated.
he’s dug all over & slinging everywhere.
I don’t sling or bust.
wait for him to come.
...what?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hey why you giving me shit? :finger: Don’t you have a flight to get on? Did TSA do a proper search of your carryon & remove the vibrator from your traveldor? :)
Flight is at 1:00 EST and TSA left me with my favorite blue crayon so I can color all the waffles. I have so much time for activities!