What's new

EDC thread time.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Another key element that is lost in today's fashion is that you actually have to wear your pants properly for IWB carry... on your waist, not on your hips. It is crazy uncomfortable, and you tend to print a lot more, wearing your pants lower.
Good point. I never really considered that.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Definitely will do!!
Knife, Pistol, Reload, Cellphone, and wallet. Idk where my keys were for the photo lol
Untitled by Shift_Six, on Flickr

Typically the pistol rides just a bit forward of where it is, up against that belt loop, and due to the position it isnt terrible driving while wearing it as well. (tho I typically remove it for anything longer than a 10 min trip in the car)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Knife, Pistol, Reload, Cellphone, and wallet. Idk where my keys were for the photo lol
Untitled by Shift_Six, on Flickr

Typically the pistol rides just a bit forward of where it is, up against that belt loop, and due to the position it isnt terrible driving while wearing it as well. (tho I typically remove it for anything longer than a 10 min trip in the car)
Damn dude that's not bad at all! Thanks for posting this, may have to take a day off work and drive the hour and a half to pay for my license