What's new

edgestar 28 $119 shipped

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Arrived today in pristine shape! Not a scratch or dent to be found! If your lucky enough to score one of these do not hesitate CAUSE THEY GO QUICK!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Now you have me checking the site all day long! Anyone have the New Air brand? In the market and was just wondering about it. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Now you have me checking the site all day long! Anyone have the New Air brand? In the market and was just wondering about it. Thanks.
Me too, I check at least 6 times a day!. the only problem is even with double drawers I still will not be able to fit all my sticks in the thing. :bottle:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just ordered mine, Should not have, but it will me most likely my last humidor. Now I have to come up with the cash to have some drawrers built and I have to find a good external temp controller. that is the reason that I am getting it. I have to keep things cooler then they have been this summer. I had a number of days that were 75 degrees in the coolers.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Good crap... this site is going to be my undoing...

Just ordered this... my wife isn't going to be happy but what can I say?? This was cheaper than the USED vinotemp I bought. Crap... not I gotta order more Shilala beads and shelves from Chasidor...