What's new

Edition One Cigars

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I don't know, B. I'm just following @JG358's lead on this one. I promise I'll make up for it with some sticks that are good. I'm sure these will be good, anyway. (y)
Should probably never follow my lead or take my advise... I've heard I might have questionable judgement. Except for bombing @Hopduro.... that's some solid advise!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When I saw smallbatch post about them I was excited to try them... then life happens lol Ended up too busy setting up the new house and grill. Though I am happy I jumped on the Cladwell RM101 Hit and Run's. They're an excellent compliment to what I typically smoke

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
When I saw smallbatch post about them I was excited to try them... then life happens lol Ended up too busy setting up the new house and grill. Though I am happy I jumped on the Cladwell RM101 Hit and Run's. They're an excellent compliment to what I typically smoke
I'll give you a pass on the Caldwells :yuck::spitoutdummy::muted:, but only bcuz that new grill setup looks sweet

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll give you a pass on the Caldwells :yuck::spitoutdummy::muted:, but only bcuz that new grill setup looks sweet
hahaha yeahhhhh... Thats the first thing I've ever purchased from them and because I was a fan of some RM101's.
I liked the Johnny Tobacconauts and the LE Master 1, 2, and 3's So I figured I would try those since they're out of the industry now.

And thanks! The grill has been one of the best parts of finally getting into a house, and my father knocked it out of the park with the cabinet for it as a house warming gift. :D

KWG_6607-HDR by Shift_Six, on Flickr

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
hahaha yeahhhhh... Thats the first thing I've ever purchased from them and because I was a fan of some RM101's.
I liked the Johnny Tobacconauts and the LE Master 1, 2, and 3's So I figured I would try those since they're out of the industry now.

And thanks! The grill has been one of the best parts of finally getting into a house, and my father knocked it out of the park with the cabinet for it as a house warming gift. :D

KWG_6607-HDR by Shift_Six, on Flickr
baller... just need a rocking chair now...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
They are young. Really rough around the edges right now imo. Grabbed 5 of each vitola, they need at least 6 more months before I give em another shot.
I don't think they are young. I found them to be consistent across a handful of samples and the two vitolas. A bit spicy on the front end, but they mellow out considerably after the first inch. I love Aganorsa blends, so I might be a bit biased, but for the price they are pretty dang hard to beat.