What's new

Edition One Cigars

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I don't think they are young. I found them to be consistent across a handful of samples and the two vitolas. A bit spicy on the front end, but they mellow out considerably after the first inch. I love Aganorsa blends, so I might be a bit biased, but for the price they are pretty dang hard to beat.
They can be consistent and still be rough around the edges. I wouldn't consider an overtone of harshness to be spicy, but that's just me.
Are they great for the price? Sure.
Will they get better in time? Hopefully.
If they don't get better in time (smoother, from start to finish), will I be buying more? Definitely not.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I don't think they are young. I found them to be consistent across a handful of samples and the two vitolas. A bit spicy on the front end, but they mellow out considerably after the first inch. I love Aganorsa blends, so I might be a bit biased, but for the price they are pretty dang hard to beat.
Spot on, brother.

FTBMelanie

Melanie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aganorsa makes me happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk