What's new

El Picador - A limited Pepin masterpiece

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Earl, glad to hear Dave took care of you and the process went smoothly, I do my best to take care of all my BOTL friends, especially my Va. Brothers!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well after power washing the house and deck and then mowing part of the pasture out back I came up to the house and the mother-in-law had brought in the mail and there were the cigars. So I got me a glass of iced tea and sat out on the rocker on the front porch. After the pre-light taste and smell of pepper I knew I was in for a treat. Sitting there in the rocker enjoying a great smoke watching the squirrel's playing around and remembering the little deer fawn that jumped out of some tall grass while mowing (that I keep tall for wildlife) and no bigger then 2 big rabbits body wise, of course at that time they are all legs skirted back into the woods where moma was standing watching I realized what a great smoke I had going and how spot on the review was, thanks again to all. Now off to one of the granddaughters softball games. Life don't get much better then that.

Earl