What's new

Engagement Ring Question

P

pavingstones

I like it! I like it a lot. You know exactly what you're talking about, exactly where other people are coming from on this issue. I'm glad that I had the fortune to stumble across the topic

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I like it! I like it a lot. You know exactly what you're talking about, exactly where other people are coming from on this issue. I'm glad that I had the fortune to stumble across the topic
So what are your favorite cigars?

How about favorite food? Spam, possibly?

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
So what are your favorite cigars?

How about favorite food? Spam, possibly?
Haha. I laughed harder than I should've after reading that. ;)

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ha, I just got a message and I've been so far removed from any board I'm glad someone bumped this.

So it didn't work out that well with that girl we ended up going separate ways.

Next girl after a period of dating asks me to marry her one night when we're laying in bed. I say yeah, next day we break up.

Next girl finds it in my apartment as she's trying to find something and screams omg yes! Prior to this she's been talking about eloping. I don't have the heard to break it to her. My roommate meet her the night before and know's we've been taking for about a MONTH! storms into my roommates room jumps on his bed and screams I'm engaged. I didn't have the heart to tell her so she rocked it around for a couple weeks until I started a big fight to end things. She's engaged now though.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Oh, it's okay man. I can't keep them all. I'll have to put up a pic of each and post the associated story, all drop dead beautiful girls though. I'm worried I'm going to run out of pretty girls who are interested haha.