Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I have seen some bickering and back and fourth on the site recently

And I have a few thoughts:

If you can disagree in a courteous way then respond in the thread

If not take it to PM

And if you don't like it here then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I joined this place because it was different than other forums

I would like to keep it that way

Just my opinion

Kidrock

Smoking 50RG Less W/Farai
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have seen some bickering and back and fourth on the site recently

And I have a few thoughts:

If you can disagree in a courteous way then respond in the thread

If not take it to PM

And if you don't like it here then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I joined this place because it was different than other forums

I would like to keep it that way

Just my opinion

X2...Great words for sure!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Great advice on how to respond to something that you may disagree with... Be considerate. Completely agree! Thank you for the post and reminder.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have noticed it too. Well said and lets do a better job at making this the forum we all know and love. Good post!

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
I have to admit that every now and then I'll respond to something in a way that might be, by some, considered to be a bit "direct". Or "blunt". I've even been known, on ocassion, to end my comments with something like "feel free to disagree with me, in the full knowledge that you're wrong". But having said that, I do speak in this manner with people whom I truly consider my friends, both in person and online. I guess the bottom line for me, at least, is don't say something in an online forum that you wouldn't say to someone's face, much like sending an e-mail. And if you do, don't be surprised at the cyber-kick-in-the-dick that you might get back from the community at large. Now, having said all that........can we all just talk to each other like we're friends? Cuz.....we are, right? I love this place. Everybody's human, and every once in a while, things like this do need to be said. Just a fact of human nature and nothing to get excited about, really. Feel free to disagr......wait......never mind! Peace!

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Wow, it's just cigars. Relax.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate your opinion, I think that some people treat this place as a home away from home and some friends here are closer than some actual family members. So yes it is just cigars, to you but for others it may be an escape from the "real word" people call life. So think about that next time shit get out of hand in a tat le thread or a similar thread.

Not trying to be all emotional just don't shit on my place of calm because it is just "cigars" to you

Status
Not open for further replies.