What's new

Entire Tatuaje Line

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Any idea where I would vind an exact name? or Info on google?
There was a Petite Maddy made with the same broadleaf as the 09 noella reserva that was sold as 50 50ct
Cabs to NHC back in 09. Probably one of his biggest "ghost cigars".
Probably "Petite Tatuaje Reserva 2009 (Limited NHC Exclusive)". There were so few made, it's not very widely known outside of this board.
Is it the ELO5 From NHC? Or something different?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Are you looking to acquire just regular production or limiteds too? Cause monster, exclusives, etc... Are missing if the later. Good luck bro!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Any idea where I would vind an exact name? or Info on google?
There was a Petite Maddy made with the same broadleaf as the 09 noella reserva that was sold as 50 50ct
Cabs to NHC back in 09. Probably one of his biggest "ghost cigars".
Probably "Petite Tatuaje Reserva 2009 (Limited NHC Exclusive)". There were so few made, it's not very widely known outside of this board.
Is it the ELO5 From NHC? Or something different?

The ELOs are different. Those were overruns of regular releases.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Add Tatuaje Noellas Cuadrado and Tatuaje Cigar Mas Fino 5. Also the Federal 90th Reserva. I must be blind because I still don't see the Anarchy on your list.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Why did you choose Tatuaje for this? It doesn't appear that you are a huge Tatuaje nut, so this seems rather odd.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Why did you choose Tatuaje for this? It doesn't appear that you are a huge Tatuaje nut, so this seems rather odd.
I have just recently been bitten by the Tatuaje bug. I am indeed head over heels for All the smokes. Also Nicaragua cigars in general. I am enjoying most eveything from that region at the moment. I think once I get burnt out on Tat's and Nicaragua, I will do a Fuente list and gather those. I want to be able to really understand the tobaccos inside of each cigar and experience the subtle and larger differences between them and parts of the tobacco plant, curing, types of leaf, soil differences, regional differences ect. Or I may do a Cuban line, but that may prove to be even more difficult. I don't know for sure why I chose Tatuaje, It started with the band. I really like the simple brown band. lol