What's new

Entire Tatuaje Line

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Also, several blends called "hassell". I have 1 of them, but I've been led to believe there were several blends with the same name.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Also a few randoms in the SnS kits....and the Cojonu 03 wetpack
What are the S&S Kits? What's a wet pack?
S&S stands for saints n sinners. It's a tatuaje fan club, cost of membership is $150 and you get 15 or so cigars with it, some of which are s&s exclusives.

Wet packed, I believe, is just a term for cigars that are packed in foil for the duration of the aging process after wetting the wrapper leaf at the factory. I'm not sure how much difference it makes in the actual blend/profile of the cigar, though.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Also a few randoms in the SnS kits....and the Cojonu 03 wetpack
What are the S&S Kits? What's a wet pack?
S&S stands for saints n sinners. It's a tatuaje fan club, cost of membership is $150 and you get 15 or so cigars with it, some of which are s&s exclusives.

Wet packed, I believe, is just a term for cigars that are packed in foil for the duration of the aging process after wetting the wrapper leaf at the factory. I'm not sure how much difference it makes in the actual blend/profile of the cigar, though.
Sweet, Thanks for the information. I will list what I can Find from the S&S, seems "Hassell" is one of them and the "Proto 1,2,3,&4" "Mister Andrews" "Saint's and Sinner's (2 sizes) and a "Pj 40th" there is also something with a gold band that I am missing from the S and S line.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wow. Just wow. I could have named MAYBE a couple dozen. But that list is a little overwhelming. For all the crap that is given to RP and Gurkha for number releases, Pete is right there. I'm not for a second suggesting that quality is the least bit comparative. Just that I'm a bit astounded by the range of different cigars he's put out.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Wow. Just wow. I could have named MAYBE a couple dozen. But that list is a little overwhelming. For all the crap that is given to RP and Gurkha for number releases, Pete is right there. I'm not for a second suggesting that quality is the least bit comparative. Just that I'm a bit astounded by the range of different cigars he's put out.
I'm right there with you. As this thread was developing I was thinking the same thing.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0