What's new

EPC Can Do No Wrong...

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You need to get after this. The EP Carrillo Elencos and core line maduros are some of my favorite sticks.
I just checked their website and the cigar lounge I went to last weekend and possibly this weekend was listed as a retailer but they didnt have any of them in stock :/ I needed an excuse for a trip to my favorite B&M though, I think I found it :razz:

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
smoked one of the new 2012 Short Runs thanks to (dlavallee) and thought it was an excellent cigar. Its no 2010 #4 but then not that many are. I will definitely grab some more.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I enjoyed it a great deal, though the broadleaf binder added just the right amount of spice to contrast the sweetness the new wave is known for.

Smoked the Robusto and did find it got a bit hot at the end but slowing down seemed to cure this.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I find most his cigars have the same unique(to EPC) flavor that's prevalent in all the blends ... Liked it at first, but lately Im not reaching for EPC cigars.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I picked up a box of OR of the core line torpedos and they are so Fing good! Totally different from what the current blend offers. Age is good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had to choose only a single label to smoke, this would probably be it. New Wave for breakfast, original for lunch, maduro for dinner. All three are fantastic.

I just picked up 10 Elencos from a cigar.com email deal. I can't wait to try one.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I agree with the consensus here. Have had multiple EPC blends and liked them all. Still need to get my hands on some 2010 SS. If anyone knows where they can be had, please share :) Also, don't forget the Four Kicks. they are really good and also unique... not just a different label stuck on another EPC blend.