What's new

Eric Nording Signature Pipes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! I just went online and ordered another 12 :)! Got the sale and saved $36... well $27, shipping was $9.00. But then I guess I don't have to drive over to look anymore either :).

I would really recommend you go on line and have a look - that 50% is something. Of course it's hard to visualize, so that's kind of problem. That and now... well now I need 17 new tobaccos to fill up all my glass lol!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ha! I just went online and ordered another 12 :)! Got the sale and saved $36... well $27, shipping was $9.00. But then I guess I don't have to drive over to look anymore either :).

I would really recommend you go on line and have a look - that 50% is something. Of course it's hard to visualize, so that's kind of problem. That and now... well now I need 17 new tobaccos to fill up all my glass lol!!
I smell a big order bomb incoming to P&C before the weekend's over....c'mon those jars aren't going to fill themselves!!!! :vamp:
They said SOLD OUT because someone named @SeaGarr purchased all of them!!! JK. ;);)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smell a big order bomb incoming to P&C before the weekend's over....c'mon those jars aren't going to fill themselves!!!! :vamp:
They said SOLD OUT because someone named @SeaGarr purchased all of them!!! JK. ;);)
I am not going to lie... you're right on the money lol.

Working on the selection of tobaccos now. I have room for a veriety of 17 :).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the Frog Morton line needs to come your way....so there's 4 off the bat....what else....hmmmm.....
C&D: Bow Legged Bear, Purple Cow, Haunted Bookshop, Night Train, Epiphiny
Peter Heinrichs: Dark Strong
G.L. Pease: Gaslight

And because you insist :)
McClelland: Frog Morton's Cellar

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You're going to have to give us a review now that you have had it a while Chris.
I haven't had ANY chance to actually sit down and smoke. And when I had that chance, had to run for a few fire calls. I can't win lately. But, I really can't complain because those calls I'm making some $$, so I can buy more pipes and baccy. HAHAHA! The best part was earlier today (well now it's yesterday), the snow stopped, sun came out and melted most of it away, warms up nicely. My girlfriend says did you bring any pipes over to smoke. Well, I just threw my hands up and said no. Cursed under my breath. I'm hoping next couple of days to catch up on my pipe smoking. I got 2 new pipes to christen! ANd a ton of baccy to start sampling!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Alright here's my review from start to finish of my new pipe I finally broke in tonight......

Prior to smoking, I took some really quick cell phone pics of the pipe with my cell phone. I decided I'd christen it properly with a nicely packed bowl of Frog Morton's Cellar. Not going to get into baccy review on the pipe thread I created. Initial light was perfect. No, "charring" of the outside ring of the bowl from the soft flame what-so-ever like my other pipes all have seem to acquire as I now have a nice rotation. The pipe burned really cool until maybe half way through, when it felt a little warm to touch. But I'll put the weather into play today when I went outside it was sunny and brisk roughly high 30's? And then suddenly got colder and the sun setting. Just my luck. Unless it's me, my pipes burn a little "hot" in my hands. Well not this one at all.

Stupid me, I totally forgot to check the time as I lit this bad boy up. I was honestly too excited to just get smoking. If you asked me to "guess" on how long I was outside smoking and at times, enjoying nice slow puffs and some faster puffs here and there too, roughly an hour. And some of you might already know because I've mentioned it, I'm a fast smoker. But the bowl on this bad boy was ridiculously deep and pretty much swallowed my pinky finger. And Mind you I have fat fingers and big hands.

One downfall, which I really can't help is I had a ton of moisture because I'm a slop like that. Now, I also have that problem with cigars and need to spit because my mouth develops too much moisture. Once or twice I actually managed to get out a lot of the moisture out of the pipe and spit it to the ground. It still smoked like a freaking champ!!!!! Oh and this also doesn't have any filters either!

So now, if you ask me what I think of it and should you get one if you're on the fence....I don't want to push people off that slope but I think the price I paid from Pipes & cigars was totally worth the $79.00 to pull the trigger and buy it. Of course, if you have the money to get one. I was on the fence and kept hesitating because I was afraid I wouldn't like it. But after reviews and seeing some fellow brothers with them here, I had to have it.

I also noticed after smoking, the color appeared to have changed a tiny bit. Nothing drastic. I'll probably put 4 more bowls into it and take another set of pictures to show you guys.