What's new

Ever had a Casa Fuente?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm interested, I just did a purchase from cf2112. It contains two Casa Fuentes in it. Who has had one of these? what do they resemble? are they good? What is the rough cost of one of these?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've not had one...but Moki has retail prices on his website here:

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-732

Looks like they run from $18 to $28 each, per the link above.

BTW, these are only available from the actual Casa Fuente store in Vegas.
Well, that is interesting. I trust the purchase is good. But that is why I ask I have no idea what they would retail for. I know where to get them, but don't know how much they were.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My father bought me one of these when he went to vegas last year. I have smoked it yet, waiting to get together with my brother since he has one too. Though it is very tempting.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Unless I know someone going to vegas, I will not be smoking them any year soon either. cause there is no way to replace them. I hate Vegas, so I won't be going anytime soon.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have never been there, and just doesn't interest me much, I don't gamble, or drink much. I'd really only go to see Casa Fuente. That's about it.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've gambled all of about 5 times in my entire life...and I rarely drink. But the sightseeing alone makes that place awesome.

It's like Disneyland, but for adults...and without the rides.

(well, not counting the hookers).

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Never had a Casa Fuente, but I'm goin to Vegas this November for Big Smoke. I plan on dropping some cash there, but not sure if I would go for the Casa Fuentes instead of maybe maduro hemis or rare Opus Xs. I hope the store is as sweet as I'm imagining it's gonna be!

TYLER

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If I was going to Casa Fuente, I'd buy both Casa Fuente cigars *AND* some of the rare Opus....if the prices weren't TOO high, that is. I heard some of them go for well over $100 per stick!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Casa Fuente pricies are THROUGH THE ROOF. You pay $40 for a $21 retail cigar. They do have everything. Casa Fuente is great cigar only sold at the Casa. Be there in three weeks. Its the experience.

Oh and Donk. Thats a good catch.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Unless I know someone going to vegas, I will not be smoking them any year soon either. cause there is no way to replace them. I hate Vegas, so I won't be going anytime soon.
How many do you want?

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was going to post something on this a few days ago but forgot. This is without a doubt my new favorite Fuente cigar. There is a balance and complexity to these that is very remarkable. I won mine on C-bid (a churchill) and was actually going to post here to see if anyone of the BOTL peeps are from Vegas. If there are please lmk, I would really like to pick up some of the other sizes. To answer your question Donk, these are awesome!! :drool:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I've gambled all of about 5 times in my entire life...and I rarely drink.
Wish I could say the same...LOL Actually I love to play some Hold em. Never again online though. Neteller has a nice little bankroll of mine that I can't get back. Those assholes taught me alot about trusting online sites. Sorry for the threadjack, carry on! :tongueout