What's new

Ever had a Casa Fuente?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I might have to get one when i am there... but it is hard for me to justify a thing like that

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wish I could say the same...LOL Actually I love to play some Hold em. Never again online though. Neteller has a nice little bankroll of mine that I can't get back. Those assholes taught me alot about trusting online sites. Sorry for the threadjack, carry on! :tongueout
I just heard the other day that Neteller made some agreement with the Feds to release like 53 million to US account holders....So maybe you'll be seeing that money after all... :dunno:

Luckily I transferred my $$ out a few days before Neteller got locked down.

sorry for the re-threadjack

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At the end of last year, or maybe it was earlier this year, Holt's Philadelphia store had an unusually large supply of Anejos. The word was that they had come from the Casa Fuente in L.V. where they weren't selling 'cause the morons, excuse me --- customers, who shopped there didn't have a clue what an Anejo was and had never heard of them. :bouncetau

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
that does not shock me at all.. people go and buy a cigar in vegas for much different reasons than going into your local B&M

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
People go into Casa Fuente and buy Opus X because of all the play in the press. And they pay dearly. Its a fun place with beautiful waitresses and great cigars. Like I said, its the experience. Take that away and you just have over priced cigars. I liked the Casa Fuente cigar.

Hey, Randy...You were just in Vegas....How was Casa Fuente? :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Shit, didn't get to go...too busy, if you can believe that! I hate working soooo hard. But, I love the Casa Fuente's - very nice smoke, but expensive!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm not a big cameroon wrapper fan but these are goooooooooda. I pick up 10 Roustos and 10 Corona Gordas (not a fan of the torp or churchhill).

Smoke them Kelly you can't take em with ya:smokingbo

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm not a big cameroon wrapper fan but these are goooooooooda. I pick up 10 Roustos and 10 Corona Gordas (not a fan of the torp or churchhill).

Smoke them Kelly you can't take em with ya:smokingbo
I heard that! Smoke them puppies son. The only reason I won't smoke the next ones I get my hands on is because I want to see how they age. If I haven't ever smoked something tho, that cigar is toast! :glassesgr

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
fellas...going to vegas next weekend...anyone wanna split a box perhaps???

donk...I know you expressed a little interest earlier...i'm sure some others looming may be interested!

let me know...I'll start a seperate thread if there appears to be enough interest

Trilobyte

Herfing Chief
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Even though you can get many of the same cigars for much less elsewhere, that is not the point with Casa Fuente. Casa Fuente in Las Vegas is more about the ambiance, thrilling location, unique fare and class ...this naturally comes at a premium. If one has to price the cigars at Casa Fuente, then one need not bother to patronage this fine establishment.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Even though you can get many of the same cigars for much less elsewhere, that is not the point with Casa Fuente. Casa Fuente in Las Vegas is more about the ambiance, thrilling location, unique fare and class ...this naturally comes at a premium. If one has to price the cigars at Casa Fuente, then one need not bother to patronage this fine establishment.
That was kind of the approach I took in London. It was the expeience that mattered...not the money.