What's new

ever lose your taste for cigars for an extended time? :-(

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For the last 3 months or so cigars have all tasted bitter and acrid to me. I can't enjoy them.
I know it's me and not the cigars. Humidity in my winador is spot on and my sticks are nicely rested.
I don't have a cold or any sinus issues.
Anyone had something like this happen to them?

:(
You need to rest your palate for a week or two. Don't smoke anything. It happens more often than you think. I walked away from the cigar world for a year or so. I might have had one or two every 4 months or so, but the rest of the time, I just walked away. The good thing is that all my cigars were aging and now that I'm back into it, they taste wonderful.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well still in the same spot. I've smoked a few cigars since I posted this thread and they all tasted terrible and I ended up tossing them before the halfway point. Same goes for pipes. No idea what's causing it. :grumpy:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, strangely food doesn't taste any different. I just seem to have completely lost my taste for tobacco. It's kind of bizarre.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep....we all get it once in awhile...usually happens when we areon anti biotics or eating at the same place Michael Douglas eats....at the Y! Sorry Catherine...didn't mean to you ya!