What's new

Ever wanted to have a certain drink but didn't because of what others thought

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
no...because I only drink manly drinks :rolling:

I say if you like it, drink it. If they give you crap, drink it faster so they don't see it

~M

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Nope. When I drank, I didn't give a rats ass what any one thought or what I drank for that matter as long as it had alcohol in it. Whoohoo

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ordered a Sloe Gin Fizz once, but the girls I was with wouldn't let me drink it. They seemed embarrased that I had ordered it and made me drink a kamikaze instead.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I know what your saying...it happens to me once in a while. Stateside I generally drink beer, mandarin and sprite, or captain and diet. However, on a recent trip to the Dominican, i decided to make an exception when the wifey and I are south of Miami. When in Rome.....

lambing

San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Several of us were at a comedy club recently, and one of the guys ordered an Appletini. He got so much sh*t, that he changed it to a beer.

I don't drink, so I had a few ginger ales, and nobody gave me a hard time.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Drink whatever you like. If you're a little self conscious about the group you happen to be with, then just name it something else. ie "Sex on the Beach" becomes "Bloody Stump". Generally if I'm paying for it, I couldn't give a crap about what somebody else thinks of my beverage.