What's new

Ever wanted to have a certain drink but didn't because of what others thought

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
When I do go out to a bar, I'm pretty much a Long Island or a Bloody Mary guy.
I could care less what someone else thinks of my 4-5 shots of alcohol, bitters, and a splash of coke.

But if I'm at a pub, I only drink Guiness on tap...because it's manly.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The "girls" in the crowd I run with will generally drink the same as the guys. Lots of beer, Jack, scotch, takillya, etc. Nothing real foofoo.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Gotta be sambuca!
Cannot remember ... asked for anisette ... that's what I drink ... not sure they had it there at Azucar ... could have 'buca.

I never get tired of that pics ... banger's a good sport.

Between the espresso and BBF he was toast.

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man i got a good story about going to a martini bar with this girl a few weeks ago. It was a first date and things were going realy well. We just had a nice dinner and decieded to hit up a martini bar.
Now i drink every kind of liquor you can think of but martinis are not my thing, dont know why but i cant get into them. So we get to this place and were looking at the menu, and i figure my date is going to order something realy fruity so i think, "hey what the hell, ill experement". The waitress comes and takes our order, i order first (i guess im not a gentalman) and order a fruity girly one then my date orders........... get this a classic martini streight up. OH man i was imbarrased. She ordered the manly drink and got liquid fruit loops LOL.

SOOOOOO imbarasing! anyway, luckly no-one i know came in and saw me :frownno:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
oh man i got a good story about going to a martini bar with this girl a few weeks ago. It was a first date and things were going realy well. We just had a nice dinner and decieded to hit up a martini bar.
Now i drink every kind of liquor you can think of but martinis are not my thing, dont know why but i cant get into them. So we get to this place and were looking at the menu, and i figure my date is going to order something realy fruity so i think, "hey what the hell, ill experement". The waitress comes and takes our order, i order first (i guess im not a gentalman) and order a fruity girly one then my date orders........... get this a classic martini streight up. OH man i was imbarrased. She ordered the manly drink and got liquid fruit loops LOL.

SOOOOOO imbarasing! anyway, luckly no-one i know came in and saw me :frownno:
:rofl:

I hope you made up for it on the second round