mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
This

+

+
phone and keys.

I typically have a utility knife as well, though not EVERY day. I also typically have a small canister of Top Cop or Fox Labs, but I have not replaced my last can.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I like that little fixed blade!
I really freaking love it. It's also the only knife I have that I purchased the trainer with it, so it's both utilitarian and really neat (in my eyes). However, I still have quite a bit of work in the deployment department.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I like that little fixed blade!
I really freaking love it. It's also the only knife I have that I purchased the trainer with it, so it's both utilitarian and really neat (in my eyes). However, I still have quite a bit of work in the deployment department.
Well good thing you have a trainer! Lol. One of the best knife classes I ever took was about how to deploy various knives. And the first thing the instructor told us was if it doesn't come in a trainer too. Don't but it. Practice makes perfect. And I've practiced with non trainers. :/ no bueno lmao.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hehe :p took this a while back
Logan's EDC! ����
"Honey, I've got my wallet full of hundreds and my wad of Benjamins, but have you seen my BUG (back-up gangsta'-roll) of hondos?! :rolling:
Since Logie carries all that cash and nice watch but no knives/guns I prob would have robbed him weekly as a youth haha. I was a dick when I was in my teens.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Been carrying this light for a couple weeks. Thought I'd share it. I'd say as a Dad daily I use my pocket knife and flashlight more than anything, Between opening toys and cutting up snacks. And most of all finding crap my little one has lost or hidden. So having a good light is important to me. This one was 7$ on amazon. It's the size of a Chapstick and is 60 lumens off a single AAA. So far it's been dropped a dozen times. Washed twice dried once. And chewed on by a two year old. Still going strong! It's a ThruNite TiS

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Anyone know a really good knife I can carry daily or keep in my car. Think it's about time for me to have one again. Lost a really nice one years ago and never got myself a new one

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Anyone know a really good knife I can carry daily or keep in my car. Think it's about time for me to have one again. Lost a really nice one years ago and never got myself a new one
Like everything:
-What do you plan to do with it?
-What is your budget?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Like everything:
-What is your budget?
Just an everyday knife that can be used in most everyday situations but also emergency situations etc.

Budget is under $100

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Like everything:
-What is your budget?
Just an everyday knife that can be used in most everyday situations but also emergency situations etc.

Budget is under $100
You want a folder or fixed blade?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
anyone know a really good knife i can carry daily or keep in my car. Think it's about time for me to have one again. Lost a really nice one years ago and never got myself a new one
like everything:
-what do you plan to do with it?
-what is your budget?
just an everyday knife that can be used in most everyday situations but also emergency situations etc.

Budget is under $100
esee 3

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Folder is likely better but the last knifei had was a really nice Gerber boot knife in a nice black sheath

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
anyone know a really good knife i can carry daily or keep in my car. Think it's about time for me to have one again. Lost a really nice one years ago and never got myself a new one
like everything:
-what is your budget?
just an everyday knife that can be used in most everyday situations but also emergency situations etc.

Budget is under $100
esee 3
That's a fixed blade. Just be sure to check your local laws too. In California it was illegal to carry a concealed fixed blade of any length. No matter how small. And it was also illegal to have a fixed blade anywhere but on your person in visible sight.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
like everything:
-what is your budget?

Budget is under $100
esee 3
That is nice! Might have a winner here. I have a couple of weeks time before I place my order. But that was a spot on recommendation.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you're going for a folder the spiderco resilience is a beast. I've put mine through hell and back.

Last edited: