What's new

Everyday Carry EDC

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
That's a fixed blade. Just be sure to check your local laws too. In California it was illegal to carry a concealed fixed blade of any length. No matter how small. And it was also illegal to have a fixed blade anywhere but on your person in visible sight.
This is true. I just assumed he would have posted state legalities before asking.
That is nice! Might have a winner here. I have a couple of weeks time before I place my order. But that was a spot on recommendation.
They are damn nice. And Tom at Dark Star Gear can put together some fine sheaths for them.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Here is what you usually see in my pockets everyday. And, no, the absence of cash wasn't an oversight. :-D

Keys with cigar punch and bottle opener, glasses, iPhone, Gerber knife.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Oh, and I just bought this for my wife for Valentine's Day (I got tired of her always asking me if she could borrow my knife to open something). She loves it.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh, and I just bought this for my wife for Valentine's Day (I got tired of her always asking me if she could borrow my knife to open something). She loves it.

I carry a version of that knife almost everyday. It's a good knife.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I tested it when she first got it and was amazed at how sharp it was right out of the box. I am looking forward to seeing how well it holds that edge but I really like the feel of it. It's still new so I need to get a bit of lubricant in there to free it up. There is a gun store not too far from me so I'll go there this weekend for some oil

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I tested it when she first got it and was amazed at how sharp it was right out of the box. I am looking forward to seeing how well it holds that edge but I really like the feel of it. It's still new so I need to get a bit of lubricant in there to free it up. There is a gun store not too far from me so I'll go there this weekend for some oil
It's AUS-8 steel so it holds an edge pretty good. It really is a great knife. I've gut and butchered a whole pig with it. And more.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I carry a messenger bag - it's actually a camera bag but I like that it distributes the weight over the opposite shoulder and there's no concern about it slipping off of my shoulder. Plus, since the bag hangs at my hip, the contents are easily accessible.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I tell you what diggin through the pics on some of the EDC forums you come across a lot of things you "want". Lol
What's the deal with EDC Forums? I joined, and have been waiting to be able to post for weeks now...
Oh I am not sure. I don't belong to any other forum besides this great place. I am a lurker on an EDC forum.