What's new

Explain your avatar

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ill play...mine is usually just persona that inflicts damage when I feel the need to inflict damage...right now galactic devourer of worlds ...other than that it's usually me or some other symbol of a hobby

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is the long meaning...... The Black ribbon across the badge mourns the recent loss of a fellow EOD Tech.....

THE WREATH is symbolic of the achievements and laurels gained by minimizing accident potentials, through the ingenuity and devotion to duty of its members. It is in memory of the EOD personnel who have given their lives while performing EOD duties.

THE BOMB was copied from the design of the World War II Bomb Disposal Badge; the bomb represents the historic and major objective of the EOD attack, the unexploded bomb. The three fins represent the major areas of nuclear, conventional, and chemical/biological warfare.

THE LIGHTNING BOLTS symbolize the potential destructive power of the bomb and the courage and professionalism of EOD personnel in their endeavors to reduce hazards as well as to render explosive ordnance harmless.

THE SHIELD represents the EOD mission which is to protect personnel and property in the immediate area from an inadvertent detonation of hazardous ordnance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Thanks for your service. Gotta have nerves of steel for that MOS...

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Budweiser Red Light. I have it set to go off only when the Canadiens score so it doesn't bother me much.

KK33
How or what do you have it hooked up in order to do that?
It is designed so that you can pick any team(s) and flash an electronic imp card with your iPhone/Pad and it will go off with light/horn when that team scores. It connects to your home wifi system. Pretty savvy marketing. I'm only joking about the Canadiens being the team I have set on it. Just trying to get a rise out of Brent;). Of course it's my Canucks!

KK33
Ok I need one of these!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Seriously, do it really need to? And it takes a true fan to not change it after a 0-4 start. 😊

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mine is a picture of my boy when he was about a week old and he fell asleep like this and I thought he looked just like me when I sleep. Haha

Heath

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Company I created. Logo that I thought up.

It would be a NY Giants helmet if I didnt have my business. Even though we may be the worst team in football this year