What's new

Explain your avatar

wrenchor

Robosto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is an army aviation unit patch from the 320th general support aviation company, Ft. Kobbe Panama. Patch is a buzzard carrying a bag of beans and a pig. I was flew hueys there from 87-89. Panama is where I was introduced to premium hand made cigars from Honduras, Nicaragua and Cuba. Great cigars, a true passion of mine. :eyepoke:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Mine is Tripod from the Alice in Chains cd. He is a real dog adopted by AIC guitarist Jerry Cantrell. I am a huge AIC fan and think it is way cool he adopted this dog and gave him a good life.
I am a big AIC fan as well and a dog aficianado :) I didn't know that about the three legger on the cover of that classic album..

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My avatar is a pic of the 10 cigar pack that I blended when at the Segovia factory in Nicaragua last January. Pretty cool experience. We were told to pick a wrapper, binder and 3 filler types for our cigars out of a large book of tobaccos.
My blend (if anyone cares) was;
Wrapper- Habano Sungrown from Nica
Binder 1- Camaroon
Binder 2- Honduras Viso
Filler- 1:Viso from Nica Jalapa
2:Ligero Dominican
3:Viso from Honduras
I got to smoke it there and ended up changing on leaf of filler. Smoked the two side-by-side, and found a bitter taste difference that I noticed right away. Ended up keeping the first as it was amazigly good.
We had to design our own bands as well. For kicks I got them to bunch the end instead of cut it, and pig-tail the cap as well.
It was an awsome experience for a cigar loving guy!

ericdriscoll

CRA Ambassador #175966
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Please join CRA and help the fight for our rights logo! Also use my CRA Ambassador number 175966 in Avatar when you join and let me know and I will also send a choice smoke out of my own humi as a thank you in addition to the two smokes CRA sends. Let's keep up the fight!

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a Bugatti symbol, and I like the way it looks, especially when my wife flipped it and made it look like my initials.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I used to weigh 322 pounds and my first name starts with D, therefore...heavyd

The loud, pink face is something I saw on the net. I chose it because it was the right size for an avatar

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Please join CRA and help the fight for our rights logo! Also use my CRA Ambassador number 175966 in Avatar when you join and let me know and I will also send a choice smoke out of my own humi as a thank you in addition to the two smokes CRA sends. Let's keep up the fight!
I joined....Where's my free cigar?:eyepoke: