What's new

Explain your avatar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just googled ugly people and he was one of them. I have some more that are really ugly,I'll save them for other sites. I call this guy jimmy the library pervert.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Latest one is Johnny 3 Tear's mask, from the video for We Are. Specifically, the part with my favorite line: "You can see God when I take my mask off."

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Budweiser Red Light. I have it set to go off only when the Canadiens score so it doesn't bother me much.

KK33
How or what do you have it hooked up in order to do that?
It is designed so that you can pick any team(s) and flash an electronic imp card with your iPhone/Pad and it will go off with light/horn when that team scores. It connects to your home wifi system. Pretty savvy marketing. I'm only joking about the Canadiens being the team I have set on it. Just trying to get a rise out of Brent;). Of course it's my Canucks!

KK33

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is the long meaning...... The Black ribbon across the badge mourns the recent loss of a fellow EOD Tech.....

THE WREATH is symbolic of the achievements and laurels gained by minimizing accident potentials, through the ingenuity and devotion to duty of its members. It is in memory of the EOD personnel who have given their lives while performing EOD duties.

THE BOMB was copied from the design of the World War II Bomb Disposal Badge; the bomb represents the historic and major objective of the EOD attack, the unexploded bomb. The three fins represent the major areas of nuclear, conventional, and chemical/biological warfare.

THE LIGHTNING BOLTS symbolize the potential destructive power of the bomb and the courage and professionalism of EOD personnel in their endeavors to reduce hazards as well as to render explosive ordnance harmless.

THE SHIELD represents the EOD mission which is to protect personnel and property in the immediate area from an inadvertent detonation of hazardous ordnance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I enjoy Futurama and Bender in particular.

If you don't like it you can bite my shiny metal ass!

[video=youtube;X10ar5VSKrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X10ar5VSKrI&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I bet mine is pretty hard to decipher without an explanation... Lol

It's me shooting my Colt LE-6920 SOCOM II with a suppressor on it.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well, I guess I may as well explain my. My beard is probably bigger than Billy's and I liked it cause he's smokin a cigar. Yeah I like ZZ Top also. I usually get stopped in public and asked if I am one of them or a star from Duck Dynasty.