What's new

Explain your avatar

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Currently, it's a pic from Saturday with Dan, JDrew, JDog, me, and Bob at Outlaw Cigar Company, south store, in Overland Park, KS.

Usually cycle through different pics, from time to time, though.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's a likeness of myself I made on a "make-your-own-SouthPark-character" site. I added the Packers jersey later with a paint program.

It's dead on, BTW. Everyone who knows me personally recognizes it immediately...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A few years ago while hanging with relatives at their home in Germany, we lit up some cigars and they poured gas in a swedish fire log and fired it up.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Just thought a devil figure with huge nipples was funny so I made it my avatar. It was a photo of a wood carving from an native art shop on Congress St. in Austin, Tx.

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a portion of an art piece done by a former student of mine when I was graphic arts counselor for awhile at a summer program. I cropped it and added my old high school handle(crispy monkey) which originated from the combining of my sucking at the lava level in DK2 and a cartoon character I drew. I actually don't have orange hair but whatever.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Judging by all the shit on your belt I thought it was a tribute to Batman :hysterica

Mine is just me playing golf in the Mountains of VA, just never got around to changing it to something else.
I heading up your way, let me know what days you are working! :grin: