What's new

Explain your avatar

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I know there's already a thread about this but it's crazy old and there's plenty of new members and updated avatars by now.

Mine is the BMW E30. I got into them a few years ago thanks to a kind friend and now I tinker with them all the time. Currently, I have a '89 325 that's a full restoration project. Until then I'm driving around a '92 318 Cabrio and it's fun as HELL!

So what's yours?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mine is a picture of me in the winter smoking a cigar. Snow on the ground so I was in my peacoat, thermals and jeans smoking a CAO America. I decided that come hell or high water I was going to smoke that cigar if USA beat Canada in the winter Olympics. Well sports fans, we did and so I did. Cold as I have ever been smoking a cigar, but a victory cigar for my fellow countryman........worth it!

Rating - 100%
59   0   2
My avatar is my wife smoking a H.Upmann Petite Corona at our wedding reception. Thought it was cool cause she doesnt smoke alot.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Mine seasonally changes.
This one's the Super Man logo (hijacked and now called the SuprHasan logo) with a pumpkin background for Halloween.
Will have a Christmas theme after this.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine is Tripod from the Alice in Chains cd. He is a real dog adopted by AIC guitarist Jerry Cantrell. I am a huge AIC fan and think it is way cool he adopted this dog and gave him a good life.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me smoking a Dirty Rat between Dirty Fabian and JD at the Drew Estate event 8/31/11, after winning a raffle where JD was cool enough to let me pick a box of upcoming Feral Pigs as the prize...Thanks JD you are truly a Rockstar form Mars :)