What's new

Ezra Zion cigars

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Anybody cop any of these:

After a year of resting in the aging rooms at EZHQ, Green Army Men is finally here!

Green Army Men is a Nicaraguan puro! It's wrapped in a vintage Criollo wrapper draped over a blend of rare tobaccos from Jalapa and the island of Ometepe (in Lake Nicaragua).

First light is a blast of whipped cream and tanned leather; followed quickly by hints of cashews, milk chocolate, and licorice. The retrohale is a mix of cinnamon bark and ancho chilies.

An inch in, big bold caramel waves begin to rush over the palate. A warm pepper and cedar note grow with each puff, rounding out and balancing the blend beautifully.

Halfway, vanilla bean and taffy emerges. The Ometepe tobacco make this cigar very "Cuban" tasting. The blend is so smooth. The finish is long and clean on the tongue.

The last third, roasted coffee beans, hickory, and champagne hops are added to the mix. The "barnyard" notes (that we love so much) splash the flavors on the finish. Phenomenal smoke!

Green Army Men tastes so much like a quality $40 Cuban cigar that it's freaky! The extra aging of this blend has taken these tobaccos to the next level. So much so that we are even shaking our heads in amazement!

Green Army Men will be SOLD OUT fast! Believe me! Whatever you have in mind to buy...you're going to want to get even more! Do your palate a favor and GETCHA SOME!

Total production: 730 // Shipping begins immediately!

----

I had never heard of Ezra Zion but a buddy just told me he copped a box before they sold out and I'm going to buy a couple off of him.

I'm really interested in the "All My Ex's" maduro, too. Might buy a fiver of those (unless anyone has a stick or two they'd want to sell me).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get almost every release they put out. Some haven't been as good but some are fantastic so I at least get a few. From their descriptions I've been able to come out on the right side in most cases. Now the All My Exes, that's one of my go to's. The Maduro Lancero is an amazing cigar. FHK is solid as is the Eminence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try the Blending Sessions. Some amazing cigars in there for a very reasonable price. Out of 20, one cigar had a loose cap but the construction has been great otherwise.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When these guys first came out I tried some of their stuff and wanted to like them....I even talked with the owners for a few months through emails and online Kyle Hoover who is co-founder along with Chris Kelly. While I admire their religious beliefs as both men met at their local Church... they went into business because of their passion for cigars. For me it's hit and miss as neither of these guys really have the kind of "tobacco pedigree" that really good manufacturers come from and experience. Can a Boutique Brand really become a legit enterprise when they sell more merchandise than they do cigars....I dunno....everybody tends to buy what they like and I wish them success but for me...who loves Maduros....3 for $42 plus S/H doesn't blow my dress up. JMHO

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
When these guys first came out I tried some of their stuff and wanted to like them....I even talked with the owners for a few months through emails and online Kyle Hoover who is co-founder along with Chris Kelly. While I admire their religious beliefs as both men met at their local Church... they went into business because of their passion for cigars. For me it's hit and miss as neither of these guys really have the kind of "tobacco pedigree" that really good manufacturers come from and experience. Can a Boutique Brand really become a legit enterprise when they sell more merchandise than they do cigars....I dunno....everybody tends to buy what they like and I wish them success but for me...who loves Maduros....3 for $42 plus S/H doesn't blow my dress up. JMHO
Wow, they are expensive. I always thought it was a little funny buying cigars from a company who started out selling beard stuff. Kinda like buying tires at a bakery.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Fell into the Ezra LE trap when I was still newer to smoking - can't bring my self to pay $12/stick plus shipping for (mostly) mediocre cigars.

I agree with others that Blending Sessions are a good value but after I smoked through about 5 out of the 20pack I bought, I got bored with them.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Fell into the Ezra LE trap when I was still newer to smoking - can't bring my self to pay $12/stick plus shipping for (mostly) mediocre cigars.

I agree with others that Blending Sessions are a good value but after I smoked through about 5 out of the 20pack I bought, I got bored with them.
Fifty Nine Ninety Nine ... plus shipping .... lols