What's new

Ezra Zion cigars

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I thought I was the only one who thought they were expensive, or am I just cheap

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have no problem paying good money for good cigars, so I can't speak to the cheap aspect lol.

EZ, however, is expensive for what they are actually providing. 99.99999% of what they sell is worth $30-35/5er shipped imo.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah, I really haven't seen anything less than $49 + shipping, shame, I really like their cigars, last 5er I bought from them was the Brass Knuckles

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
They are gimmicky. Id love to try the chicken fried and pumpkin pie because I hear they are nice. But im not paying that $ That being said the core line is budget friendly. I pretty much only buy the all my exes in what ever size i find because they rock. The Limited lanceros i got from them were tabernacle lancero good though.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like the Tantrum PA quite a bit, nice hit of spice. I've tried fivers of quite a few of their limiteds and have pretty much stopped due to overall value not hitting the mark. The one exception is the Rookie Card. If they do another release of those I'll stock up. They have a complexity and balance that stands out from the rest.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fell into the Ezra LE trap when I was still newer to smoking - can't bring my self to pay $12/stick plus shipping for (mostly) mediocre cigars.

I agree with others that Blending Sessions are a good value but after I smoked through about 5 out of the 20pack I bought, I got bored with them.
Same here, I did it up until recently. I love their cigars but the price is ridiculous for the limited stuff. And the shipping on top of that is a deal breaker.