What's new

Fake Cohiba Behike

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Not that I'm surprised they exist, but I've never seen one before so felt obligated to share. This was purchased by a Brother on another board at an Indian Reservation around Seattle WA and gifted to me yesterday. Unfortunately he's now aware these aren't real. Sadly he bought a box of em' (25 ct..dead give away right there) for $500, and is going to attempt getting a refund......hoping they'll accomodate that request.

Here's a few pics....

I was actually impressed with the quality of the replication on what has to be one of the most difficult cubans to fake. The hologram is even pretty close....

Attachments

Last edited:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I wonder if smokey joes is a chain of reservation shops. There is one in NY right by Niagara Falls, as well.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Damn good fake. The only thing that gave it away for me was how they applied the band. The band was glued together unevenly. Cubans are usually always banded perfectly with the lines matched together. Plus that gigantic vein going down the front of the cigar. Most cubans would never have a vein that large, especially a Behike!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Really sucks to see he got screwed, those are VERY convincing fakes. The manager of the reservation I go to out there in Fife(Right by Smokey Joes) admitted they had been getting a lot of fakes in when they were expecting real ones from their supplier. They recently just switched suppliers and their new supplier is sending them real ones now. Its on the same reservation I believe so hopefully Smokey Joes is selling real ones now as well.

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So reservations do not have to follow the regulations set by the embargo? First time I've heard this...
Thats what Im wondering. Perhaps the biggest tip off of them all. I guess there is nothing wrong with fake cubans if they are not from cuba.

That band looks real good. If it was no straight, I wouldnt know the difference.

Thanks for sharing this BTW.