What's new

Fantasy Football 2013 Discussion

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know everyone has to be excited its almost time to draft... Please feel free to discuss some strategy or just plain trash talk!

Anyone have any feelings on some sleepers?

I know I am excited I get to use Peyton Manning as my keeper in the 7th round in one of my leagues :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'd rather wait until after my drafts to discuss, I want to keep JDog thinking that he should take Mike Vick in the 1st round since he's an Eagles fan... :)

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'd rather wait until after my drafts to discuss, I want to keep JDog thinking that he should take Mike Vick in the 1st round since he's an Eagles fan... :)
I think in a PPR league you would be nuts not to draft a defense in the 1st round... just saying.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think in a PPR league you would be nuts not to draft a defense in the 1st round... just saying.

Agreed JDog you should take the Eagles D because you know Chip Kelly was know for that you can't lose

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Their offensive line is horrible... it is only a matter of time before Mcfadden AND Flynn go down. In the end it will just be Pryor running for his live every game.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I assume this is for general FF talk or is this specific for a BOTL FF league?

In our FF league last night my Ravens D got slaughtered by Peyton going HAM, glad I am not the one playing against Peyton this week. He put 43 points on the board in our league.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I assume this is for general FF talk or is this specific for a BOTL FF league?

In our FF league last night my Ravens D got slaughtered by Peyton going HAM, glad I am not the one playing against Peyton this week. He put 43 points on the board in our league.
Yeah hate to see his score in some of the other systems I'm sure it's like 150 lol. I have welker and d Thomas in my money league but I had welker in the bench cuz he was listed as probable. He will be a hell of a flex for me if not no2

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
That's the only thing I hate about fantasy football... being in multiple leagues. On one hand I loved seeing Peyton Manning shred the other people in my league so I can give them crap, but then I realize I'm actually going against him too in one of my leagues!?! LOL

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
That's the only thing I hate about fantasy football... being in multiple leagues. On one hand I loved seeing Peyton Manning shred the other people in my league so I can give them crap, but then I realize I'm actually going against him too in one of my leagues!?! LOL
I hear ya brother. I am in three leagues. Rooting for one guy in one league, and against the same guy in another league. Not to mention some of my players play the Steelers. That is why I avoided FF for so long, but now I'm hooked.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That's what's crazy about it I'm in 2 leagues 1 money. And I'm in a pickem league with a bunch of friends for a trophy. So I find myself rooting for guys to do well but for them to lose drives me crazy!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Finally some people ready to talk some fantasy football....

I feel the pain of being in multiple leagues... im in 3 cash leagues and 1 cigar league :), it really does a number on the brain on sundays. Last year I was doing parlay cards each week too... the stress was crazy so this year I will parlay every other week lol.

I have peyton in one of my leagues and after his 5th TD pass.... i told the lady, he will throw 7 this game and I was spot on! I wanted to send some mean texts to the guy I was playing, but I did not want to mess with Karma because we all know how anyone can have the game of their lives when they are facing you that week.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Next week will be a better gauge on Peyton he'll be facing a better pass rush from the giants and eli shows up against big bro
It'll be a better gauge on his line. Peyton is Peyton and Peyton unprotected gets sacked or throws it away. Peyton semi protected can beat your scheme once he figures it out and protected Peyton is deadly.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Next week will be a better gauge on Peyton he'll be facing a better pass rush from the giants and eli shows up against big bro
It'll be a better gauge on his line. Peyton is Peyton and Peyton unprotected gets sacked or throws it away. Peyton semi protected can beat your scheme once he figures it out and protected Peyton is deadly.
True I wanna see if that tight end continues on that pace. Welker will be Welker but your right Peyton with time is scary for anybody