What's new

Favored cigar size and shape?

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I like the robusto size...kinda like what someone posted earlier about trying out a new cigar...that way when I go to the local 'baccy store I try the next size...the biggest one I have tried to date was a Puros Indio 60 x 7+...man that thing took forever to smoke lol...but since I was playing at FTP wasnt that big of a deal...gonna dip into my torano, greycliffe, and "robs" sections accordingly this weekend...been dying to try that sherpa dos capas lol and and finally gonna break down and smoke it...have a happy y'all..len

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I like the robusto size...kinda like what someone posted earlier about trying out a new cigar...that way when I go to the local 'baccy store I try the next size...the biggest one I have tried to date was a Puros Indio 60 x 7+...man that thing took forever to smoke lol...but since I was playing at FTP wasnt that big of a deal...gonna dip into my torano, greycliffe, and "robs" sections accordingly this weekend...been dying to try that sherpa dos capas lol and and finally gonna break down and smoke it...have a happy y'all..len
Hey Len. Lets us know how the dos cappa was!