What's new

Favorite activity

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well like others on here it depends. On my back porch alone I will watch YouTube videos and surf BOTL or read a book. If my brother is over we chit chat and have a drink. I like to smoke and ride with my friends also. If we are at the local B&M then sports or the infamous jeopardy. Good luck beating all the old guys at the answers. We have a regular Cliff there. (Points if you get the reference.) Of course we also have conversations and discussions. Also like to smoke while we are out on the ski boat as well during the summer. In the evenings my wife and I sometimes walk around the neighborhood with the little one in a stroller and I light up. And of course out at the outdoor gun range it is smoking and guns all day!

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For me as little as possible works best. Sitting on my deck listening to music and watching wildlife/birds or sitting in the hut listening to music or podcast. I hate when I am asked to do something that requires me to lay down the cigar and leave my chair. I look at it as my time and don't want to be disturbed. When the brothers are around we will sit around and herf but that is only a couple of time during the summer months.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
If we are at the local B&M then sports or the infamous jeopardy. Good luck beating all the old guys at the answers. We have a regular Cliff there. (Points if you get the reference.
We have a Cliff at our B&M, too. In fact, we also have a Norm, a Sam, a Dr. Frasier, and a Coach as well.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm usually relegated to the garage to smoke due to the awesome wind we constantly have here. Listening to music or herfing with Zippo, or EO80 usually. On the rare occasions the wind lays down I usually throw the frisbee for my blue heeler. I'm lucky enough with my schedule to get to play 50 to 60 rounds of golf a year, and of those, half are calm enough to burn a stick during the round. Beer is involved in all the above.