What's new

Favorite activity

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I actually got to see them play at the AT&T in 2012 and in 2014, where they later went on and won the world series those seasons. Caught two foul balls during warmups. Not my favorite sport but that was pretty cool.
My wife and I saw them against the White Sox in July the last year that Candlestick was open. I have never ever ever been that cold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hanging out with botls at b&m. catching up with friends on the phone. reading botl.com. all great ways i enjoy a cigar

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I enjoy sitting on the porch in the morning when its quiet and listening to the birds waking up. In the evening after work, I sit on the porch and talk to my dog or wife, whoever has time for me ansd watch the traffic go by. Just relaxing and enjoying what i am smoking.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I enjoy sitting on the porch in the morning when its quiet and listening to the birds waking up. In the evening after work, I sit on the porch and talk to my dog or wife, whoever has time for me ansd watch the traffic go by. Just relaxing and enjoying what i am smoking.
I actually prefer talking to my dogs vs my wife...:angelic:
The dogs get me

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I just became even more intrigued by your lifestyle. haha
Really? It is just boarder-town livin'.

I also grow citrus (Oranges, Tangerines, Lemons, Limes, & Grapefruit), play Nintendo with the kids, pick up drum gigs when I can, I'm trying to teach myself Bongo, and finally learning how to wrench on my truck.

Come on out for a beach herf sometime. You can see how chill it is.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Really? It is just boarder-town livin'.

I also grow citrus (Oranges, Tangerines, Lemons, Limes, & Grapefruit), play Nintendo with the kids, pick up drum gigs when I can, I'm trying to teach myself Bongo, and finally learning how to wrench on my truck.

Come on out for a beach herf sometime. You can see how chill it is.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Classic NES! I love it!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Honestly, one of my favorite activities while smoking is to Netflix and chill. Literally, not how you kids mean it. A few times a month when I’m overwhelmed, I’ll take an evening and sit in the garage, light up a good cigar, and watch a few episodes of some mindless show. Persons of Interest, Blacklist, and Agents of Shield have been favorites. Nothing too intense, just dumb fun. For an introvert who has five kids and works with the public, it’s restorative.

I smoke while driving a lot if the weather is good, that’s another favorite.

There’s a monthly gathering I usually attend at a friend’s place. He has a huge shop at the bottom of his property, there’s usually 10-20 guys from a couple local churches. Great time.

Probably the best though is Sunday afternoons while the little kids nap and the bigs play in the neighborhood, I smoke on the front porch and read a good book. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.