What's new

Favorite Christmas Movie

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I am probably one of the few people in the world that hasn't watched A Christmas Story, I have caught bits and pieces due to the fact that it is always on during the holidays but never watched the entire movie.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Christmas Vacation and Elf.

I also really like Family Man. It's not necessarily a Christmas movie but it does get played on TV a lot around the Holidays so to me, it is a Christmas movie.
That's funny you say "Family Man" that's really just a remake of "It's a Wonderful Life" I like family man also I thought it was a very good rendition of the original plus Tea Leoni is very hot in that movie.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We love Elf with Will Ferrell, and of course National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I also love the old "Christmas Carol" from the BBC with Albert Finney--the musical--which is excellent.

My wife's favorites are Muppet's Christmas Carol and Mickey's Christmas Carol.

If you want to see something really fun, check out "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" as spoofed by Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K). Gut-splitting!
Ah! I love that movie as well and it is always the first movie to watch for christmas.
"Our four basic food groups are Candy, Candy Cane, Candy Corn and Syrup!"
-Huge burp "Wow! Did you hear that?!"

I know almost the whole movie.