What's new

Favorite Cigar? and WHY?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sorry dude, I got sort of sidetracked with the thought of flavoreds, I forgot to put in my answer to your question...there is only one answer to this...

ANYTHING PADRON....

you may now close the thread...lock please!

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I believe you should smoke what you enjoy.
You nailed it right there Doc! Can't go wrong smoking what you like yourself.

I like to try lots of different cigars...that way I'll have a base of favorites, but can add to that when I run across something new that I enjoy.

Never had a Carlos Torano before, but I picked up a couple of Exodus 1959 and found that I enjoyed them quite a bit...now I have something new to choose from if I stop in at the local B&M.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy that's a very open question but here goes, in no particular order, RASS, Opus X DC, anything Don Pepin Garcia rolls, Monte #2, HDM Epicure 2, also like the JDNC. any of these and I am happy, luckily I have all of these in my humi so I'm good to go.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
What cubans are priced in the relm of reality that a senior in college could buy a couple. where online?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What cubans are priced in the relm of reality that a senior in college could buy a couple. where online?

Depends if your parents sent you to Standford, Harvard or Mississippi Valley State?

but assuming you went to John Q. university then I would recommend either a Fonseca Delicias or a Rafael Gonzalez Panatela Extra, as far as recommeding a site (which is a no no) check around on this forum and you will probably be directed to where you need to go or do a general search on yahoo or google. Good luck Donk.:yes:

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know I read the rules once but now I don't see where to view them...please direct me

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Sticky in the habanos forum...for this specific rule.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=4

"Please do not discuss about sources, retailers or vendors. Asking for sources on the forum is considered bad etiquette and frowned upon. If you are in search of reliable and proven retailers, please look no further than our site sponsors. If you wish to inquire about a certain retailer, please do so privately. Thanks!"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I new to this to I only have been smoking for about a month. If I were you I would start out with some of the milder smokes and move into some stronger things. Try a lot of different kinds. I started with Onyx and still keep them around in the humi. There more of a milder smoke, better for a more of a once a week type smoke. I also have a few Romeo y Julieta a bitter stronger. I worlds say don’t just smoke one all the time its a lot like food sure you have your favorites but you never know what kind of mood you will be in. Just smoke to your taste not to your mind.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maduro Fuentes. I prefer the Chateau line (the ones in the cedar sleeves) and natural 8-5-8's. When I have enough time, my favorite is the Royal Salute, which is good for about 3 hours of smoking pleasure. I also like maduro Rocky Patel Edges. FWIW. As others have said, you need to smoke what you like and like what you smoke.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
NC - La Gloria Cubana Reserva Lujo - 2006 and 2005
CC - Partagas Luisitaina