What's new

Favorite Cologne?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
For some reason I like buying cologne. My current favourites are Hei by Alfred Sung, Burberry Touch, Crave by Calvin Klein and Hugo Energize.

However a really good cheap daily use one I think is AXE cologne (the same people that make the deodorant sprays). I think a lot of teens wear it though, but it still isn't bad (in moderation of course).

My office has a no perfume/cologne policy so right now I'm just wearing Guard by Right.
What kind of company do you work for?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I say "company" but I should really say Department. I work for the Canada Border Services Agency (Customs). I work in the trade department doing importer audits (not a uniformed officer).

So of course being in the government they tend to have policies like this. Yet that doesn't stop people from microwaving fish at lunchtime though.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Luckily here at my company no one abuses it.

If you have a ton of 60 year old women, sometimes you need to call the firefighters in to evacuate & clear the office from the fumes.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yet that doesn't stop people from microwaving fish at lunchtime though.
This was a huge issue at my last company. There was a group of about 15 Vietnamese girls that would bring in leftover fish dishes and microwave them in the office. Them I got promoted manger and put an end to that immeadiately. You know what else sucks, burnt popcorn.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol yeah burnt popcorn sucks too cos it's one of those smells that "sticks in your brain". I just bring a sandwich to work now ('cept today I think a Whopper is in order). You ever notice how people treat a work kitchen like they would a bathroom at a gas station?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread. However in my defense I think the smell of a charbroiled Whopper is in of itself a great scent.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I have several. Besides being a Pepin whore, I seem to gather many different colognes. My favorites range from light to full scents.

Hanae Mori
Terre D'Hames
Kenzo
Lolita Lampico
Lorre' Rodkin

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't wear cologne on a day-to-day basis. But after running the straight razor over my face, I use one of the following daily...

• Trafalgar Aftershave Balm by Truefitt & Hill
  • Col. Ichabod Conk Almond Balm After Shave

When I do wear cologne, it's currently one of only four. In order of preference...

• M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (far and away, my favorite)
  • Burberry Brit
  • Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein
  • Nautica Latitude Longitude

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't wear cologne on a day-to-day basis. But after running the straight razor over my face, I use one of the following daily...

• Trafalgar Aftershave Balm by Truefitt & Hill
  • Col. Ichabod Conk Almond Balm After Shave

When I do wear cologne, it's currently one of only four. In order of preference...

• M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (far and away, my favorite)
  • Burberry Brit
  • Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein
  • Nautica Latitude Longitude
Try Nivea after shave balm. I use a straight razor, also. Cools you right down.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Metrosexuality my middle-aged ass. :stretchgr

A man...a real man...is versatile. He knows how to cook, clean, gut fish and small game, change a tire, sharpen a knife, change a diaper, shoot both a gun and the bull, wear a tuxedo properly, and eat in a fine resturant without embarassing himself or others...among other things. :wink::headroll:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

A man...a real man...is versatile. He knows how to cook, clean, gut fish and small game, change a tire, sharpen a knife, change a diaper, shoot both a gun and the bull, wear a tuxedo properly, and eat in a fine resturant without embarassing himself or others...among other things. :wink::headroll:
Here , here!!:applause: :applause:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0

:thumbsup:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
:thumbsup:
Here , here!!:applause: :applause:

Damn boys you forgot quiche eating and spelling. :rofl:

What does any of that have to do with men wearing perfume??? :scratchhe