What's new

Favorite Movie Quotes

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
"Its not a party without the fluffy whip."

"So we're standing in line waiting to use the pay phone, and this guy walks over and tips his hat like this. And who do you think that guy was? Emelio Estevez! The Mighty Ducks man! I know 'cuz I was there. Of course you were Steve, you were the one who yelled the Breakfast Cluber's name. You were like 'EMELIOOOOO!!!!!!'."

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sky Masterson: When I was a young man about to go out into the world, my father says to me a very valuable thing. He says to me like this... "Son," the old guy says, "I'm sorry that I am not able to bank roll you to a very large start, but not having any potatoes to give you, I am going to stake you to some very valuable advice. One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to come to you and show you a nice, brand new deck of cards in which the seal is not yet broke. This man is going to offer to bet you that he can make the jack of spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. Now son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you stand there, you are going to wind up with an earful of cider."

Guys And Dolls

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok." — Matthew Quigley (Tom Selleck) in Quigley Down Under

"It's not my goddamned planet, understand monkey boy?" — Emilio Lizardo (John Lithgow) in The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai: Across The 8th Dimension

Billy Ray Smith: "You just shot that man in the back!"
Van Leek: "His back was to me."

— Anthony Edwards and Louis Gosset Jr. (respectively) in El Diablo

"Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!" — Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne) in True Grit