What's new

Favorite Movie Quotes

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when his plane was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a North Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd be confiscated. Taken away. The way your Daddy looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years he wore this watch, up his ass. Then, just before he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Christopher Walken, Pulp Fiction

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
From The movie Snatch

Customs officer: Do you have anything to declare?
Avi: Yeah. Don't go to England

Turkish: You take sugar?
Brick Top: No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Apocalypse Now

Kurtz: We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army

Willard: Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Leathal Weapon #?

You know why you don't go to the drive through?

Leo Getz: They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets fucked? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a fuck! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Josey Wales: "I notice when I get to liking somebody, they ain't around very long"

Indian: "I notice when you get to disliking somebody, they ain't around very long"

Jules in Pulp Fiction: "Look at the big brain on Brad!!"

Charles Bronson in Death Wish II: "Do you love Jesus?"

Punk: "Yes..."

Charles Bronson: "You're gonna meet him"

Bluto Blutarski: "They took the bar...the whole $#@*ing bar!!!"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Neuro I love that line. Cool Hand Luke is awesome. By the way, I would love to see you post here more often.
[OT]

Thanks, but I don't post much anywhere anymore...mostly just read and lurk unless I have something really relevant to say which isn't often...mostly to impart information if I have an answer to someone's question...but thanks for the thought...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quote from Alien 4:Ressurection.....

Elen Ripley: " Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?"

I pray to the Gods I never EVER have to utter this phrase.........

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
"Badges? I don't have no badges. We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

One Quote but two movies. Anyone? Anyone?
Well I was close but not exactly.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" from The Treasure of the Sierra Madre '48 w/Bogart

(Note: The bandit never actually said, as in Brooks' film: "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!")

Blazing Saddles '74