What's new

Favorite NFL Team

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Tennessee Titans, went to college, met my roomate who was from St. Louis., that year. Great superbowl party, since then have been a Titans fan. I will be loyal to my team no matter what. I also enjoy over using the phrase, "Music City Miracle."

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Falcons... All day everyday, every once in awhile I will ge the urge to wear a paper bag on my head and root for the Aint's but yea.

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
'Miami has the dolphins, my favorite football team...'

DOL-FAN-ATIC!!! Grew up in the Marino years. Still have various shrines around the homestead. Still the only guy I would blow if given the opportunity. :wtf: I have a lot of classic Marino games still on VHS. My favorite is the clock play vs the Jets.

Being a huge Mich fan Im praying Henne works out. Still bumbed Griese (Brian) never worked out.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Patriots.

Grew up watching them suck and be mediocre with my dad and then enjoying the recent dynasty era.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
'Miami has the dolphins, my favorite football team...'

DOL-FAN-ATIC!!! Grew up in the Marino years. Still have various shrines around the homestead. Still the only guy I would blow if given the opportunity. :wtf: I have a lot of classic Marino games still on VHS. My favorite is the clock play vs the Jets.

Being a huge Mich fan Im praying Henne works out. Still bumbed Griese (Brian) never worked out.
:wtf: ** speechless ** :wtf: