What's new

Favorite Online Vendor and Why?

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Not sure if it's really a "vendor" since it's owned by CI, but I like CBid for daily smokes.

If you're patient, you can pick up boxes of good smokes for around 1/2 price at times. Only problem is, the stuff I really want isn't ever on there...

Number 2 would probably be Famous before they upped their shipping to Hawaii. Big selection, some great "daily deals", and I can get some of the stuff I want that you can't get on CBid.

Number 3 would be Puro. Fantastic customer service, fast shipping, and a fairly simple website. I can get all the other little "odds and ends" I'd want that I can't find at the big vendors from Puro.

I think my next order (which should be in 2019, considering I've got too many smokes as it is) will be from Small Batch. I see a lot of things on there that are hard to come by (hence the name).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small Batch has become my go to. I think they figured out teleportation; packages arrive virtually instantaneously. Great prices with free shipping. Either other companies are running fat margins, or @MrSmallBatch is just that efficient of an operator. Either way, the customer benefits by ordering from them. Kudos to you, Small Batch!